Saturday, September 27, 2014

Vor 30 Jahre Alt: Was mache ich?

Wie alles Frauen der Welt, wir haben groß Träumen. Beide selbst und ändern. Wie alles Frauen auch, ich habe mir Träumen. Ach, genug Deutsch. Ich spreche jetzt auf English. Doch!

Well, like other women in the world, we all have our sets of dreams. Both for ourselves and for other people. Like all the women in the world, I have also my own sets of dreams. Actually, there a lot of them. But mainly, among the thousands of dreams that I have in mind and have desired since before, is to be successful. In whatever terms, in whatever means. To live life to the fullest and be the happiest woman on earth. For me.

It may sound selfish though but actually it's not. I am the kind of person who would be happy if I see other people happy, too. And most of all, if I can see my family in fullest comfort, I'd be rather most happy. Right now, I'm still in the process of building myself. Trying to figure out what I really want and what I wanted and desired. For several times, actually nth time, I'm exploring more and more. And what I've only got is the idea of making my family happy. For me, sacrifices are worth making if I just see them in utmost prosperity, I'm already okay and relieved. I think that's the major part of my dreams apart from having my selfish dreams to be on top priority. It's just part of it. Why?

Unlike other people out there, they have certain goals of being the top earner or businessmen per se, or something specific. But, I really don't have. Yeah, I have the heart to teach, but I also want other stuff, like pursue fine arts, etc. So, basically, I don't know. I also want to pursue Ph.D. in any academic field. That I don't know. Just now, all I have in mind is the idea to be a successful woman for my family and for my future family.

That's why I am writing this blog to be a record of what I am thinking now. So, to see my progress of my attainments in life. There are a lot of things in mind now. But so far, I have my fullest priority: To go abroad and live life with my husband. And things go along the way, by then.

God bless me.

No comments:

Post a Comment