Saturday, September 27, 2014

Nach ein Monat: Wir haben gesehen

I guess this part is not rare among those who are into long distance relationships. And I guess that everyone with this situation is feeling the same way as I do now. And for me, it's not that easy.

Everyone does not believe with such existence and not everyone is able to accept this fact that it works and it really exists. It's really hard to prove it unless we are able to see each other by then. But now, it's getting closer.

We haven't seen each other for a month through Skype since I have stayed here in Makati. No internet connection. No TV. No radio. Everything static. Seems like in the Stone Age. Sounds weird for such a "business center" area. I only got my phones and my laptop with me, hoping that I could get a good connection. But, still, same as in my hometown, I haven't. It's gotten even worse.

So, yeah, we haven't seen each other for a month. And it's not really usual since we do chat almost everyday. But, since then, when I got here, we just call (actually he calls), text (via WhatsApp), and now, at last, Skyping. Although having a pocket WiFi device with me is expensive for me, but still I have to have it to have a good connection, at least. (Since the phone with WhatsApp was dead for good). So, I am really happy now that I see him and I could at least more than before. So, well, this time this is getting exciting.

I have nothing to think more but exact happiness. I feel so good today. Super! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment