Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Salutatory Speech Way Back 2005; A Quick Recall To How I Made It In Front in Grade School

My Salutatory Speech
Riverdale Grade School
Delivered March 2005

Honorable guests,
Faculty members and staff of Riverdale Grade School, headed by our beloved principal, Mrs. Maybelle Soriano.
Mr. and Mrs. Sigfried Soriano, the founders of this institution
Our school directress, Mrs. Marjorie Austria
Parents, co-graduates, ladies and gentlemen,
Good afternoon.

Welcome to this memorable occasion on the 3rd graduation rite in this laudable center of learning. Today is one of our momentous events as graduates of this school. This shall be remembered because we successfully passed the first segment of our educational ladder. Yes, gone are the days of homework, exam, and other school activities. But this, my fellow graduates, is just the beginning of reaching our dreams.

It is indeed my pleasure and great privilege to be speaking to you today. At this occasion that marks the successful passage of 28 students inluding me from Riverdale Grade School.

I, therefore, wish to extend my heartfelt congratulations to each and every graduand, equipped with firm determination to succeed in their elementary years. Bonafide graduates, statistically, nearly all of us will be marching not only the perdon seated beside us, but also to remind us that the person is our classmate, a future high school student and a very possibly friend. As a student, it will be difficult and harrowing experience. But it is much more bearable if we go through it with people you're familiar and comfortable with.

Today, it s our turn. So be good to each other and act with honor - because our reputation will be a legacy to this institution. As we leave the portions of our dear alma matter, we have a very fulfilling and enriching years ahead of us. And I wish that all of us will achieve our greatest dream and future glory through the best education that everyone will pursue.

In closing, I offer my heartiest congratulations to all of us, my co-graduates. "Education is not a preparation for life, education is life itself. The future is ours to make the best of. I wish our success and happiness in whatever we do.

Thank you and good afternoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment