Tuesday, November 11, 2014

I want to spend the rest of my life with you

No other woman could ever not dream of such a wonderful and a romantic phrase, "My love, I want to spend the rest of my life with you". Isn't it sweet, right? Yes, it is. Why? I have my reasons.

First, women are naturally emotionally-sensitive individuals. We are structured to master emotional stability. Thus, we are using emotions most of the time in decision-making. But, just most of the time, not really all the time. It's different.

Second, women are naturally seeking for a one-woman-man. A man who would really willing to spend their lives with them no matter the condition is. Both happy times and sad times, both young-looking and already bad-looking due to old age or what.

Third, women, as naturally-born homemakers, are structured to be the leaders at home. As such, we are already acquainted with the household chores and how to perfectly do them as required by society. With that, most of us are busy making the house clean and orderly, peaceful and not chaotic, at all.

Fourth, women are naturally destined to a man who will love them for they are. No matter what insecurities we have since we are already pre-judged by the way we look, there will be always that man who would look at us differently from the rest of the group.

For me, these things which I consider unexpected just came along to my life. And I thank God for having met him in such places where I didn't consider interesting at all.

With that, I wish to tell him that, "Schatz, I want to spend my entire life with you." Why?

First, I admire you.
You have the attitude which I really find attractive and inspiring. I can't define everything you have but I can specify some traits you have which I really find admirable. You are the man of patience and of positivism. Amidst the negative and troublesome circumstances, you are still able to move forward though in some minutes you are down. But, with just a matter of short time, you are able to move and make steps to face reality unlike me.

Second, I need you. 
You have the energy and the love and care that I mostly need to fight over circumstances and to overcome my weaknesses. I am a strong woman, but still I have weaknesses which you are able to witness yourself. You have the complete of reasons to leave, but you still stayed and still been patient with me and my negative attitudes.

Third, I love you. 
You are the man which my heart and soul love. You are the right man for me and you are the man I consider a gift from the heavens above. Your name has been marked deep in my heart and cannot be erased. You have loved me so deep and so eternal and so sincere. You are the perfect picture of love and care which I really admire, need, and love.

With these things, I am proud to say that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I admire you, I need you, and I love you. :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment