Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Preparation for departure: Plane Ticket Booking Confirmed at last

Your booking confirmation.
Thank you for choosing Philippine Airlines.
Please be reminded that you have acknowledged and accepted PAL's online terms and conditions, as follows... Blah Blah Blah..

As of the moment, I already have the plane ticket of the airline I ever dreamed to ride on. Philippine Airlines. Literally, I am totally amazed with the feeling that I am now getting closer to this dream since when I was still a kid, that someday, I will be able to ride on to this plane where I could experience comfort and see how this most-sought airline has prepared to pamper passengers on board.
Source: Boring.ph
 
I just know some basic information about the said airline and I am not even paid to give a review on the experience. But, for my own diary of my experience, it's cool to blog it here. As far as I know, this airline is the flag carrier of the country. Thus, it is one of the most considered and chosen airline where people are giving much respect of. For me, other than those other airlines, this is one of what I admired. I don't know. Maybe, because a lot of people that I know always give me a remark that this airline is the best. Hence, I have in my mind the sort of excitement of my own experience whether I could grasp what it means to be in that plane. It just started with a dream. Now, it's becoming true. 

I went to the main office of the airline this afternoon and confirmed my booking. I made a friendly transaction with the agent [who was so friendly to me though I sought him so strict at first with his matching pilot-ish attire] and made a peaceful exit with a smile on my face. In my mind, all I thought was...At last, I will be riding this plane.

So, cool. For real. I have already my first flight experience but it wasn't that satisfying to me. Let's see what this year's flight could offer. I can't wait to experience it. 

However, though I have this excitement, still, there is that part where I'm a bit sad of. 

I will be far away from my family whom I stayed with for around 22 years now, since this is the first time in the family where one has to stay away for months. And so far, in the family's record, this has been the longest duration of a family member away from each other. I will be far away from my family for around 4 months. For me, it's a perfect mix of sweet sadness deep within. As my boyfriend asserted, "That will be the most memorable experience..." And I am really looking forward to it. 
 
Right now, I have my plane ticket with me. I just can't help it but watch it all the time. Hold it several times. Brag it to my mother and sister all the time. Why? Philippine Airlines is Philippine Airlines. The best-sought. The classy flight. My sister even wants to have one.  
 
Well, I guess that's it for now. Just expressing my thought. :) 
Tschuss!  

No comments:

Post a Comment